What is Made by Us
Made By Us will help small businesses thrive as it refocuses local consumption and unites the community around the goal of buying from those who live, work and own businesses in the Inland Northwest.
It will showcase entrepreneurs, products, and services from the Lewiston-Clarkston Valley and communities on the Palouse and Camas Prarie. Doing so will build a strong future for the region and prevent the displacement of community-based businesses by national and online global chains.
Make a difference in our community. Partnerships for the By Us campaign mean investing in the health of our local economy and all the people whose livelihoods depend on it.
Made By Us is possible in thanks to Studio 1892 and The Lewiston Tribune along with our partners.
By shopping locally and supporting local businesses, your community enjoys numerous benefits including:
- Building our local community cohesiveness
- Giving back to your community
- Enhancing local democracy
- Lowering residential taxes
- Improving citizen health
- Creating tailored customer choices
- Strengthening our local economy
- Promoting a healthier environment
- Shaping local character
- Creating local jobs and opportunities
- Increasing resident wealth